ACPOHE members provide a wide range of services to both employers and employees. These include
- Physiotherapy treatment and rehabilitation of work-relevant injuries which can be provided on site or in an off site treatment centre
- Return to Work Planning and Work Hardening
- Education about Injury Prevention in the Workplace
- Ergonomics Workplace Assessments (including DSE)
- Health Promotion
- Job Task Analysis and advice on modifications
- Occupational and Vocational Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Helping employers meet their obligations under the Equality Act 2010.
- Advice on compliance with Health and Safety obligations; specialist knowledge of manual handling and physical ergonomics in the office and workplace
- Communication and reporting to facilitate return to work
By tackling problems early on the likelihood of them becoming long lasting is reduced. This improves the health and well-being of the working population and result in costs savings for companies.